Friday, August 1, 2008

My camera is back to work!

Hello I have being work hard making lovely necklaces, earrings and bracelets. However, my camera has not being do its job. Slacker. Anyhow, my camera is now working and lo and behold, here are some of my new pieces with many more to come!




These earrings are made of fine silver, sterling silver and Swarovski crystals. I just love the little turtles with the Peridot (August)Swarovski crytals! And with autumn just around corner, the leaf earrings are perfect with the Mocha Swarovski crystals!



This necklace is 21.5 inches long and will look great with a turtleneck! I am totally ready for the cooler weather that autumn brings.

Contact me at robinanddaughters@yahoo.com for more information on these earrings or the necklace.

No comments: